- I lost my job in early April 2012
- J moved out at the end of April
- I decided I liked being unemployed and proceeded to remain that way until August
- I ran out of savings and began working as a temp at the end of August
- I met a new man in September
Not a great picture, but the only one I can locate at the moment. It's a nice house, but not my style. He's been great at compromising and my stuff has been slowly but surely taking over! lol
His daughter, her boyfriend, and their nine-year-old daughter are renting my house. That's right, I technically have a nine-year-old step-granddaughter! Hahahaha! Yes, it's a bit weird, but K is actually 5 years younger than G, so it's not too odd for me.
My life has been turned upside down in the past 14 months, but I am the happiest I think I have ever been. Let's hope I stay that way this time. :)
I've been working on getting things organized around the house. We just finished moving my stuff like two weeks ago and it's a mess of boxes and trinkets and wall decor... It's like my house exploded inside his. It's a disaster, but I'm trudging along.
I've been working on a few small projects here and there, also, that I'm going to share.