Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolution

I don't usually "do" resolutions because I have a difficult time sticking with anything for more than a day or so. I have ADHD and I don't take any meds anymore and I am not going to use it as an excuse to be lazy and scatterbrained anymore. So I have one all-encompassing resolution:

FOLLOW THRU.

On anything, everything, whatever...

I need to finish the curtains for our kitchen.
Make the balloon shades for the dining room.
Put together another bookshelf for the bedroom.
Put together the Expedit for my "office/craft room".
Lose 20 pounds.
Exercise more.
Paint the bedroom.
Paint the "office/craft room".
Finally get all the prints and photos framed that I have been buying at art shows for the last 10 years.
STOP BUYING MORE CRAP until I finish all this stuff.

All of these things fit under the FOLLOW THRU header, because they are all things that should already be done and are not because I am a lazy bastard. So, we'll see how it goes.

On the plus side, I do have the dining room and the living room painted.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck! Your background looks great!

SweDaisy said...

Good luck with all of your resolutions.

Take care,
Lisa

SweDaisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.