Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Book Reviews (Sort Of)

I am finished two of the books I purchased on Friday.

Mary Kay Andrews' Deep Dish



This book was highly entertaining, as are all of M.K.A.'s books! If I haven't already said it, she is my favorite author!Definitely pick one up next time you are at the bookstore. I think my favorites are Savannah Blues and Savannah Breeze, but that's because I am partial to character follow-up.

I also finished Christopher Moore's Coyote Blue.




This is my fourth Christopher Moore novel. It was engaging and the characters were well written, but it was not my favorite. I very much enjoyed You Suck and Bloodsucking Fiends. What do you call two books about the same characters? A book and the sequel?... A series?... I am not sure, but they are funny!

No comments: