Friday, July 17, 2009

Flowers

I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home from work and I picked up a bouquet for literally the first time ever. I was inspired by the beautiful flowers Kim at NewlyWoodwards is growing with her super green thumb!I wanted to brighten up my yucky, in-progress house. Well she was definitely right in saying it is much easier to put just a couple flowers in each vase than to arrange an entire tableau. Here is my first attempt at flower arranging:



Pretty sad, no? Makes me wish I had the rest of my vases to spread them out a bit more. Martha Stewart I am not...

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

You are too hard on yourself. They look so cute! I love your white enamelware. Totally jealous.

Oona Johnson said...

I got them at a garage sale! My fiance's mom got me a small dish that matches too, but I can't find it in the moving craziness.