Friday, June 19, 2009

No theme for me

Every successful blog seems to have a theme. A very specific theme. Shoes, home improvement, clothes, dogs... Well I am much too ADD to focus on a theme. I like waaaay too many different things equally. As you could tell by yesterdays post, we just bought a house. So home improvement, decorating, and general house obsessing are going to be unavoidable. And shoes.... Mmmm shoes... I love shoes... Our new house has an "attic" room in the upstairs 1/2 story because there is really no hidden storage in the house, the basement is finished. But instead of using this much needed area for storage (the horror), I am turning it into a shoe closet. Complete with pink walls, white shelving and little dainty chandeliers. Ah, heaven. I also have a dog. And she is like my child. I am obsessed with every little thing she does. She's even cute when she rolls in dead stuff. How can you not love this face?



When my fiance takes her with him to the bike shop he spends time at, she melts hardened bikers into cooing puddles on the floor. Apparently, she had some crazy regular so smitten he was rolling around on the floor with her. Picture that, if you can... 50 yr. old "scary" tattooed biker man prone on the floor making out with a 35 lb. mini pittie. I wish I could have seen it.

So anyway, my point to this rambling is I will not succumb to the pressures of themed blog success. I will spew out whatever randomness enters my brain and focuses my thoughts each day...

No comments: