Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New House Reveal (Finally)

So it hasn't really been super crazy around these parts, but I don't have internet at the new house and I seem to have misplaced my camera in the shuffle (complete with bookoo{how do you spell that?} pics of the house), so I've been making excuses not to post, obviously. Since my camera is currently AWOL in the madness, I thought I would just show you the listing pics. The girl who lived in the house previously was somewhere around thirty (I think) and had a very refined sense of what she liked. Everything in the house was high-glamour/mirrored/retro/mod with a dash of crazy cat lady thrown in. Unfortunately the listing pictures don't capture the cat thing, but you'll get an idea of everything else.

Also unfortunately, you'll only get a taste of it today, because I am attempting to post this from my work computer and the formatting is all jacked up due to our cantankerous firewall or something like that. Hopefully I'll get the rest posted tomorrow. 

Front of the house, from the street

Back of the house, from in front of the garage

Part of the front porch

Living Room, front door immediately to the right

Dining Room, view from the Living Room

Kitchen from the Breakfast Nook, looking back into the Dining Room


Breakfast Nook, Fridge in Kitchen      

12 comments:

Kate said...

I like it! I hope you're settling in well!

And I think the word you were looking for is "beaucoup" ;)

Danielle and Clint said...

OO! Those floors in the kitchen are awesome! It's a cute little place! I can't wait to see your take on it.

Erin said...

Lovely house, how much do you like that blue? The neighborhood looks nice too!

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

It's so cute! I really like the living room and can't wait to see what things you have planned to make it yours :)

Kristina P. said...

That is the cutest house! Modern yet vintage at the same time.

Megan {The Brick Bungalow} said...

I think it's an adorable house with lots of potential for making it how you like it! I do like some of the previous owner's style though - but I'd have to paint the kitchen. I love blue but that's BRIGHT! Great floors, trim, etc. that help make it move in ready though!

Loribeth said...

It's really cute, and I'm sure you have a ton of ideas on how to make it your own. I can't wait to see what you do!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

After seeing the pics of the outside, I wouldn't have guessed it would look like that on the inside! She definitely had a very bold style, but I kinda like the funky-ness. Those floors look really nice, too!

jen @ homeinthecountry said...

Super-cute! I do kind of like the funkiness... but it'll be cool to see what you do with it!

Comeca Jones said...

Love it!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Sorry I'm late to the party. I LURVE it. Love that front patio, and the living room and kitchen are so darn cute and fun. Can't wait to check out more!

Congrats!

the cape on the corner said...

i am loving that round patio out back, it seems like a great space. finished basement, nice! kitchen nook is super cute. i like the decor in the living room, you don't?