Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Friday

Have you seen the new bridal collection from Anthropologie? Some of the dress are not my style, but they are all amazing. A couple of my favorites:

I love that this one has straps and a crossover bust, very flattering. The butterflies are such an amazing touch! And I just love the pleated tulle under layer.
I always wanted a row of satin buttons down the back of my dress, like the old days.

Tea-length dresses can be superflattering if they hit in the right spot. I LOVE the poofy crinoline underneath!



The pinwheel detailing is gorgeous and I really like how the simple bow doesn't detract from the rest of the dress.   


The "bridesmaids" dresses are very cool and unique:



Cute, classic, flattering, and a little J.Crew, no?

Very classy, but a little young. Maybe for a junior bridesmaid? Oh! Or if one your bridesmaids was preggers. Very cute. 
Pretty sure this ones not a ceremony dress, but it would be spectacular for a guest! It's very '20's with a twist.  

They have some Amaaaahzingly gorgeous shoes, but they are quite pricey, IMO:

I die. If these were not 350 smackaroos they. would. be. mine. *swoon*

Lovely, simple, and something blue! Fun, fun.

Gorgeous, simple bridal shoes. I love the hidden .5" platform. Just a mini-lift, still classy.
I love these in the blush tone, as well. Not too pink, not too fleshy. Just lovely. 

Have you had a chance to look at the new collection? What do you think?

9 comments:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I've seen some of the collection online but haven't actually looked at the whole thing yet--there are some great pieces out there although I must say I'm glad this didn't come out while I was engaged and had bought my dress or I'd be stressing :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes! I was looking at some of it the other day! Just stunning :o)

Kristina P. said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE dresses. I own probably 40.

And if I were to get remarried, I would totally do a tea length dress.

Danielle and Clint said...

Man! All this stuff comes out after I get married! Those shoes with the blue are just awesome! One complaint I have about all dress designers: Make dresses to fit big boob women!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Very cute! I had buttons down the back of my wedding gown. It was one of my main 'wants.' The first one is so pretty. And the first bridesmaid dress is my favorite. So classic.

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, what a great collection. i've seen a dress similar to the first, but with leaves. i would looove that!

Loribeth said...

Those are gorgeous! I kind of wish it was back in style to wear tea length dresses with crinolines all the time. Don't you think that style just makes everyone's waists look super tiny???

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

I hadn't seen it until just now! These designs are so fresh and pretty! Love that monarch gown.

Always Pretty in Pink said...

I love the shoes with the bows! There are adorable.