Monday, November 16, 2009

Late Halloween Post (Sort of)

We went to a party at a friends house on Halloween. The house used to belong to his parents and he bought it from them. He says he has been remodeling, so I am not sure who to blame for this particular bit of lovely:



This is the finished remodeled bathroom:


 
That's baby on a motorcycle above the toilet...

And here's a shot of one of the bedrooms, either a guest or his 18 year old son (Guest, I hope):



And that's Gidget on the rug in her "costume". I didn't know we were going to a party until the last minute, so she was a flying monkey. I made use of her winter sweatshirt and some wings my mom and I got for her at the Renaissance Fair (so we would look a little dorkier and blend in). Pretty hilarious, since we call her Monkey most of the time and not Gidget. Here's another shot:


 
 
The Beast didn't get to come since he is evil and we weren't sure there wouldn't be another dog around. Plus he has to be on a leash all the time if he's outside, she doesn't. 

And I'll leave you with a parting shot of a lady I saw in the parking lot at HomeGoods:



I don't know if that picture will get bigger if you click on it, but she had on a jester hat, a sweatshirt with a big pumpkin on it, and some "jams" (or MC Hammer pants if you're not familiar with the term) in a veritable rainbow of color. And this was a week after Halloween, middle of the day, on a Tuesday. Love her confidence, but I couldn't help but laugh. 



3 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope the kitchen has not been remodeled yet!

Freckles Chick said...

Jams!! I haven't seen those in years. She definitely rocked it, LOL.

Awww, flying monkey Gidget is adorable!!

the cape on the corner said...

lol! so cute, so glad you linked it. can't wait to see the june and ward cleaver...how're you doing that, i wonder??