Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Short List

I mentioned two weeks ago that I am in the process of trying (sometimes in vain, it seems) to get my things organized at K's house. He's a bit of a hoarder, so there's not a whole lot of space, even with the sizable square footage of the house. I made a little list of somewhat minor things I need to accomplish, which will hopefully allow me to feel slightly less disorganized and possibly more settled and at home.

  • Paint a bench for the foyer (I found it in the garage, score)
  • Paint and maybe add a little sparkle to some coat hooks I ordered for the foyer
  • Repack some items that will go in the china cabinet that has yet to be relocated to the foyer (K unpacked a multitude of boxes one night, in a fit of insomnia, and my trinkets and pretties have been cluttering the kitchen countertops for weeks now, driving me slowly insane.)
  • Move china cabinet from the basement storage area to the foyer
  • Paper/decorate back wall of the china cabinet (he won't let me paint it and it's depressingly dated)
  • Possibly get new hardware for the china cabinet(?)
  • Unpack and position items in the china cabinet, along with some of K's things
  • Paint curtain rods in the master bedroom
  • Iron and hang curtains in the master bedroom
  • Eventually remount curtain hardware in the master bedroom higher and wider
  • Try out the paint dipped trend on the hall table I painted back in 2011
  • Dismantle and "remantle" my Expedit shelving unit in "my" bedroom upstairs (the unit is too big to fit up the staircase, it needs to be taken up in pieces. I am lazy. Shocker.)

As I'm typing, I keep coming up with more and more and more and more things to add to the list... Ugh. I really hate moving and reestablishing, in case I hadn't mentioned that before. You'd think I'd stop doing it.

1 comment:

ボスロキト said...


Welcome to Bengal kittens cattery, home of Bengal kittes for sale. As Registered and well recognized Bengal kittes for sale, we have been raising Bengal kittens kittens since 2014.As a Bengal kittens Breeder, we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming Bengal kittens Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our highly valued Bengal Kittens for sale which have have been well trained and have all qualities of a good Bengal kitten such as calmed personalities of Bengal kittens and good tempers .We equally provide shipping services to ensure your Bengal kitten arrives your location with no hassles. So feel at home adopt a Bengal kitten online or adopt a Bengal kitten near me with ease.You can view our available hypoallergenic kittens for sale and contact us once you intend to adopt a bengal kitten , are you looking for Registered Bengal kittens for sale.



We have other cat breeds ready for adoption, Welcome to British Shorthair kittens cattery, home of Registered British shorthair kittens for sale. As Registered and well recognized British shorthair kittens breeder, we have been raising British Shorthair kittens since 2015.As British shorthair kittens breeder,we have extensive experience in breeding and grooming British Shorthair Kittens . We provide an opportunity to become an owner of our highly valued British shorthair kittes for sale which have been well trained and have all qualities of a good British Shorthair such as calmed personalities of British shorthair kittens and good tempers ,hypoallergenic kittens for sale.We equally provide shipping services to ensure your British Shorthair kitten arrives your location with no hassles. So feel at home adopt a British shorthair kitten online or adopt a British shorthair kitten near me with ease.